View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 01:05 AM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Well, i got tired of looking at the 'it is all about sex, sperm and eggs' stuff...

Well, i got tired of it, and at last, here is my interpretation of that amazing video:

First of all, you can see the insides of that snakelike stuff... big deal... the interesting part begins with the song

All of sudden, that thing awakens, and starts moving towards the eye, that, in my opinion means something caught the translucid guy's (who we'll call X) attention, an event of importance and danger... it exits Mr X's eye...

The burning sun makes no sense at this point, tho...

Now, the twitchy movement of Mr X may be the nervousness of the event that is happening in front of him, that means the giant eye...

The eye destroys everything the 'tentacles' touch, that makes Mr X,
A: controlled by the vicarious senses of him, smile forcedly
Or
B: Scream in terror, without moving, for his curiosity of seeing what happens next

The crystals floating around may be portals or something... i have no idea for that, but whatever that is, it catches the snakelike things to wake up

Well, the two crystals collide, and that makes the vicarious senses to exit Mr X's eyes, that means, to my way of thinking... that it caught Mr X.'s attention, and wants to get closer, but his fear does not let him go nearer

the insect...well...is the insect...

The Vicarious go and separate from Mr X, and fly to the sun, trying to look closer at it... as Mr X looks through his hands, that one of the Vicarious enters, and...well it exits trough another eye... to be revealed further...

then, the crystal floats in front of Mr X, and he sees its reflection, the Vicarious look at eachother... i dunno what to say here...

Then, there are a bunch of reflections of Mr x, meaning that when the people go vicarious, they end up thinking "What if i were on that situation?"

Now, the insect...i think it was sort of a larva of the gigantic eye, or one of its derivatives... then, Mr X, back to itself, without the Vicarious in him, screams in terror as he is thrown back to reality, and the eye hits him, and kills him

Now, as the new Mr X is made, i think it is sort of the ending to a period, where the vicarious exited from him, and then it begins all over again... making a new vicarious fixation to stuff...

Now, the other stuff ends, and..errrr....well... i think the vicarious disappears completely, and it ends up killing the eye, for..ermmmm... i dunno, i lost it in this part...

Now, the stuff there, i think it means that Mr. X liberated himself from the vicarious senses...for awhile, for the events happening now are the beginning of an even bigger stuff, for the sun being the beginning of the start.... right...

See how the snakelike stuff is not sperm, for my way of thinking? think about it, and try to collaborate to this interpretation... Peace, toolers.... (By the way, if i seem pedant here...ermmm... let's say it is in my personality...)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote