Fear Inoculum
Pneuma
Invincible
Descending

Chocolate Chip Trip

Jambi
Stinkfist
7empest
No way Tool stops playing Schism live (even though they should).

I like this but 46&2 and Jambi should be retired for a while as well. Ænema and Stinkfist can remain in the set forever.

With the entire catalogue opened up for streaming, I really hope that we will get more surprises like when Intolerance was added to the setlist. Eulogy, Swamp Song, You Lied or Pushit (Salival version) would be a nice addition to the tour.

I feel like we are going to get new tracks + Jambi, Schism, 46&2 and Stinkfist. So to me your setlist prediction is realistic but they will find a way to get Schism in there (likely instead of Ænema).
Old 08-16-2019, 04:48 AM   #6287
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
Set list Prediction:

Ænema
46&2
Fear Inoculum
Pneuma
Invincible
Descending

Chocolate Chip Trip

Jambi
Stinkfist
7empest
No way Tool stops playing Schism live (even though they should).

I like this but 46&2 and Jambi should be retired for a while as well. Ænema and Stinkfist can remain in the set forever.

With the entire catalogue opened up for streaming, I really hope that we will get more surprises like when Intolerance was added to the setlist. Eulogy, Swamp Song, You Lied or Pushit (Salival version) would be a nice addition to the tour.

I feel like we are going to get new tracks + Jambi, Schism, 46&2 and Stinkfist. So to me your setlist prediction is realistic but they will find a way to get Schism in there (likely instead of Ænema).
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote