View Single Post
soulongod's Avatar soulongod
09-07-2006, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningOne View Post
The lyrics aren't a problem at all. They can say whatever they want to. I just think they should be careful where they guide vulnerable minds. I totally agree with a lot people who say that at least they are leading somewhere.
^CONTRADICTION^

Why do you really give a fuck, and what’s your SPECIFIC issue with the occult? Honestly. Good intention my ass, if you really gave a shit you would have sent all the band members a full report on your interpretation and concern of the message you believe they are sending out. You’re coming off as a typical jackass Christian with your holier than thou attitude (hence your nickname). Believe in what you want; and, if this is your lame attempt of seeking an interpretation, from other Tool fans, of Tool’s intention, you’re a dumb ass. If this is the case, then just ask specific questions about specific songs or their lyrics, which would probably be more productive and informative considering that Tool has changed during their careers; or maybe discuss exactly that, how they have changed.

P.S.
Get a sense of humor and don’t forget how gullible you were when you were young. In addition, some will fall by the way side and you’re on that verge of being a lost cause.

Almost forgot, drop the vague and evasive bullshit and muster up some courage.

FOR CHRIST SAKES

Last edited by soulongod; 09-07-2006 at 04:08 AM..
Old 09-07-2006, 03:57 AM   #32
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 25
Re: Tool and the Occult

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningOne View Post
The lyrics aren't a problem at all. They can say whatever they want to. I just think they should be careful where they guide vulnerable minds. I totally agree with a lot people who say that at least they are leading somewhere.
^CONTRADICTION^

Why do you really give a fuck, and what’s your SPECIFIC issue with the occult? Honestly. Good intention my ass, if you really gave a shit you would have sent all the band members a full report on your interpretation and concern of the message you believe they are sending out. You’re coming off as a typical jackass Christian with your holier than thou attitude (hence your nickname). Believe in what you want; and, if this is your lame attempt of seeking an interpretation, from other Tool fans, of Tool’s intention, you’re a dumb ass. If this is the case, then just ask specific questions about specific songs or their lyrics, which would probably be more productive and informative considering that Tool has changed during their careers; or maybe discuss exactly that, how they have changed.

P.S.
Get a sense of humor and don’t forget how gullible you were when you were young. In addition, some will fall by the way side and you’re on that verge of being a lost cause.

Almost forgot, drop the vague and evasive bullshit and muster up some courage.

FOR CHRIST SAKES

Last edited by soulongod; 09-07-2006 at 04:08 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote