Thread: Dr. Watson
View Single Post
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
07-19-2007, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheMA! View Post

^that might've been the warning side of the message.
(see: rosetta stoned)

here's how i perceive the hope side of the message:

"i'm doctor watson"("lost keys" ...and "blame": doctor albert hoffman), "doctor, help me!" ("schism" dvd commentary), bill hicks as a doctor (album liners of "aenima"), "dead as dead can be, the doctor tells me" (passive), "calling dr.love" (a kiss cover).

Q: so, what could 'doctor' be symbolizing?
my guess: the pineal gland (third eye)

it's a female/right-hemisphere (feeling) identifying the male/left-hemisphere (need-to-know): "no obvious physical trauma, vitals are stable", "no ID*, nothing, and he won't speak to anybody". basically, the patient is primed to become loved by the nurse (check that apc track once more) ...they're become one, the causes, initiate the third eye to complete the triad.

-_-

write soon!

* i guess he crucified his ego ;)

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 07-19-2007 at 11:02 AM..
Old 07-19-2007, 11:00 AM   #5
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
Re: Dr. Watson

^that might've been the warning side of the message.
(see: rosetta stoned)

here's how i perceive the hope side of the message:

"i'm doctor watson"("lost keys" ...and "blame": doctor albert hoffman), "doctor, help me!" ("schism" dvd commentary), bill hicks as a doctor (album liners of "aenima"), "dead as dead can be, the doctor tells me" (passive), "calling dr.love" (a kiss cover).

Q: so, what could 'doctor' be symbolizing?
my guess: the pineal gland (third eye)

it's a female/right-hemisphere (feeling) identifying the male/left-hemisphere (need-to-know): "no obvious physical trauma, vitals are stable", "no ID*, nothing, and he won't speak to anybody". basically, the patient is primed to become loved by the nurse (check that apc track once more) ...they're become one, the causes, initiate the third eye to complete the triad.

-_-

write soon!

* i guess he crucified his ego ;)

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 07-19-2007 at 11:02 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote