Thread: New Tool Album
View Single Post
Neel's Avatar Neel
12-01-2011, 01:20 PM

So, it seems that they are cautiously hinting at some activity in the recent news letter. I definitely look forward to hearing whatever it is they get together.

For a while, we hovered that 5 year mark at which I have come to expect Tool albums. That, combined with the gossip about recording and albums that have been put out on the internet over the past year, kind of made me eager to see something new. At this point, however, I no longer feel like there could be big news any day now, and I'm much less concerned with when the album will come out.

Last edited by Neel; 12-01-2011 at 01:22 PM..
Old 12-01-2011, 01:20 PM   #557
Just chillin

Bincount™: 16
Re: New Tool Album

So, it seems that they are cautiously hinting at some activity in the recent news letter. I definitely look forward to hearing whatever it is they get together.

For a while, we hovered that 5 year mark at which I have come to expect Tool albums. That, combined with the gossip about recording and albums that have been put out on the internet over the past year, kind of made me eager to see something new. At this point, however, I no longer feel like there could be big news any day now, and I'm much less concerned with when the album will come out.

Last edited by Neel; 12-01-2011 at 01:22 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote