View Single Post
stepintotheshadow
02-06-2012, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebunnies View Post
This was without a doubt the worst TOOL show of the 14 that i have seen. Maynard was non energetic. He skiiped the last verse during Pushit, he ran off stage several times and just looked not intersted in putting on a show for the people that payed good money to see this. He obviously doesnt care about TOOL anymore. It is time for them to hang it up. They have been doing the same show for 10 years, and it keeps getting shorter and shorter. I mean you play 10 songs and inbetween the last two songs you have a Ten minute intermission. COME ON MAN!!!! On a positive note Danny may be 50 but he continues to get better and faster on the drums. He is incredible. Othe than that this show was boring predictable and stale.
next time save your money and dont go!.. by "intermission" you mean the most mind boggling effects anyone could ever put in front of you.. ?? he only left the stage for the drummer to be in the spot light and during the "intermission" which was kickA$$!! he greeted the crowd at the end.. this is your opinion and you are entitled to it.. my perception was much different..

Last edited by stepintotheshadow; 02-06-2012 at 10:49 AM..
Old 02-06-2012, 10:40 AM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.03.2012 - Hampton, VA @ Hampton Coliseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebunnies View Post
This was without a doubt the worst TOOL show of the 14 that i have seen. Maynard was non energetic. He skiiped the last verse during Pushit, he ran off stage several times and just looked not intersted in putting on a show for the people that payed good money to see this. He obviously doesnt care about TOOL anymore. It is time for them to hang it up. They have been doing the same show for 10 years, and it keeps getting shorter and shorter. I mean you play 10 songs and inbetween the last two songs you have a Ten minute intermission. COME ON MAN!!!! On a positive note Danny may be 50 but he continues to get better and faster on the drums. He is incredible. Othe than that this show was boring predictable and stale.
next time save your money and dont go!.. by "intermission" you mean the most mind boggling effects anyone could ever put in front of you.. ?? he only left the stage for the drummer to be in the spot light and during the "intermission" which was kickA$$!! he greeted the crowd at the end.. this is your opinion and you are entitled to it.. my perception was much different..

Last edited by stepintotheshadow; 02-06-2012 at 10:49 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote