View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 04:47 AM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 9
Re: 2007/02/04 - Perth, AUS - Claremont Showgrounds

I got to the showgrounds around 5ish.. so glad I went when I did... I found a good spot down the front of the beer garden, right on the fence, I think I found one of the best spots.. I was surrounded by genuine TOOL fans, no agression which was what I was kinda expecting.. 40,000 people + lots of piss + sun= lots o crazy fuckers u know?.So, I caught the last 10 or so minutes of MUSE, pulled out the J i had stuffed down my bra and sparked it up, met some dude who had seen TOOL in the UK for the download fest, offered him a toke of my joint and he declined!? So So incredibly amped by then, they had that gay loopdy loop shit music on...
THen... it began. It was fucking amazing, amazing amazing...The four of them in the flesh is like nothing else, its magik, the night was beautiful, balmy and starry, that big ol moon. They havent been back to perth since fucking forever, I was just stoked to see them again, experience them again LIVE.. I was feelin it man, you gotta make the most of whatever and I was.. I was by myself totally lost in the crowd, lost everyone I went there with but I met so many cool people, a few annoying ones too.. one guy tugged on my pigtails for awhile, eventually moved on after about 10 what the fucks??? then I met these two guys, obviously best mates, I was singing, dancing, jumping around like a fucking moron but man i was having fun, , as were they.. they were fucking loving it too, just two mates seeing their favourite band.. then they realised I was on the same trip as them, we had our own little tool congregation going, haha It was fucking the best hour and a half Ive had for a long time. At the end of the set, me and these two dudes hugged it out , just loving the vibe of seeing the boys again- grinning from ear to ear, that was cool. watching TOOl walk off stage, they looked stoked, danny threw some skins into the crowd and justin did a little japanese man bowthing haha.. hopefully they get to kick back a bit before japan. My sister went to the afterparty , said justin likes his joints BIG. Im so fucking jealous! also, perth taxis SUCK balls. Hope everyone here had a good one, today I am so evily green! COME ON NOVEMEBERR!
OFFLINE |