View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 12:39 AM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/02/04 - Perth, AUS - Claremont Showgrounds

Splendid show indeed! Loved the lighting and the lasers, the colours were a great choice. The screens as always, displaying awesome images to compliment the experience. Tool's sound was tight, and delivered in an enigmatic, undulating flow of spiritual expression and raw energy. The gents all seemed to be enjoying themselves. Maynard appeared to be totally ensconced in the whole vibration of their creation. T'was very pleasureable to witness. I wonder if there was any alchemy involved as far as the weather was concerned......The moon began to rise from behind the stage when the show began and the breeze started to gain momentum with each song. By the time Lateralus reached it's crescendo, the wind was bordering on gale force!!! That was the absolute highlight for myself, my knees actually gave way and the top of my head tingled for hours afterwards. I also had the pleasure of meeting some really terrific Tool fan's. Thanks for a great night. It was truly an experience that was appreciated by all six senses. I look forward to November with great anticipation!!!!
OFFLINE |