View Single Post
CrazyJoeDevola's Avatar CrazyJoeDevola
09-13-2019, 09:37 AM

The label promises a vinyl edition "soon" but Lateralus took 4 years to get pressed to vinyl finally (and when it was it was a goddamned fucking shit ass picture disc WTF) and 10,000 Days has never been after 13 years. I'm hoping FI gets pressed really soon to compensate for how ungodly limited that insane CD deluxe package was. You never know though.
I think this song is about old people and growing older. In the beginning of the song I believe I heard mention of watching re-runs of X-files, and old people really love that show.No one ever listens to old people. I can't remember one time when they weren't harping on about the good ol' days and talking about nonsensical things that never happened, while watching X-files, in their small and cluttered room in Happy Acres Retirement Homes, all the while they were pleading with me to listen.
Old 09-13-2019, 09:37 AM   #24
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7
Re: Physical Album Copy, US?

The label promises a vinyl edition "soon" but Lateralus took 4 years to get pressed to vinyl finally (and when it was it was a goddamned fucking shit ass picture disc WTF) and 10,000 Days has never been after 13 years. I'm hoping FI gets pressed really soon to compensate for how ungodly limited that insane CD deluxe package was. You never know though.
I think this song is about old people and growing older. In the beginning of the song I believe I heard mention of watching re-runs of X-files, and old people really love that show.No one ever listens to old people. I can't remember one time when they weren't harping on about the good ol' days and talking about nonsensical things that never happened, while watching X-files, in their small and cluttered room in Happy Acres Retirement Homes, all the while they were pleading with me to listen.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote