View Single Post
hboghbog0
07-26-2009, 03:12 PM

This was my 8th Tool show and this was a much better show than the night before even though the setlist was exactly the same. My friend and I were in the pit and we parked ourselves almost directly in front of Adam. I had only one (tiny) person between me and the rail. I had an excellent vantage point to see how he played all the songs, which was mesmerizing. It was hard to pull myself away to watch any of the other band members. Adam seemed almost disinterested for the whole show except for when his guitar stopped working towards the end of Vicarious. For the additional Schism riff, Justin and Adam looked at each other and then Justin pointed at himself indicating that he was going to start the double-time riff. Justin wore the same big goofy cowboy hat during Lateralus. Rosetta Stoned is still a bunch of gibberish. Good stuff.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:12 PM   #38
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

This was my 8th Tool show and this was a much better show than the night before even though the setlist was exactly the same. My friend and I were in the pit and we parked ourselves almost directly in front of Adam. I had only one (tiny) person between me and the rail. I had an excellent vantage point to see how he played all the songs, which was mesmerizing. It was hard to pull myself away to watch any of the other band members. Adam seemed almost disinterested for the whole show except for when his guitar stopped working towards the end of Vicarious. For the additional Schism riff, Justin and Adam looked at each other and then Justin pointed at himself indicating that he was going to start the double-time riff. Justin wore the same big goofy cowboy hat during Lateralus. Rosetta Stoned is still a bunch of gibberish. Good stuff.
OFFLINE |