View Single Post
Sir.LondonClean-Lily
07-26-2009, 02:53 PM

I was given a ticket for FREE by I believe the user "kanaduh". I just wanted to say THANKS a million! I had to create a new user name because I forgot my old password on here. If it wasn't "kanaduh" and it was someone else reading this I just wanted to say THANKS a lot!!!! The people who gave me a ticket was a group of 1 guy and 2 girls who were guest of Danny. I enjoyed the show a ton! Most anything I can mention has already been said. Maynard's mouth-guitar solo was incredible. Anyways, If whomever gave me the ticket (kanahuh, pikachu, jigabo, or whatever name it was) is reading this THANKS AGAIN (for the millionth time). If you are EVER in Dallas for a show or whatever reason hit me up at [email protected] before hand and I will be sure and meet up to buy you are beer or a coffee or a fucking jamba juice if you want! I really thought of your actions during Maynard's roomate mentality speech! Hope everyone had fun! -SLC
Old 07-26-2009, 02:53 PM   #37
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

I was given a ticket for FREE by I believe the user "kanaduh". I just wanted to say THANKS a million! I had to create a new user name because I forgot my old password on here. If it wasn't "kanaduh" and it was someone else reading this I just wanted to say THANKS a lot!!!! The people who gave me a ticket was a group of 1 guy and 2 girls who were guest of Danny. I enjoyed the show a ton! Most anything I can mention has already been said. Maynard's mouth-guitar solo was incredible. Anyways, If whomever gave me the ticket (kanahuh, pikachu, jigabo, or whatever name it was) is reading this THANKS AGAIN (for the millionth time). If you are EVER in Dallas for a show or whatever reason hit me up at [email protected] before hand and I will be sure and meet up to buy you are beer or a coffee or a fucking jamba juice if you want! I really thought of your actions during Maynard's roomate mentality speech! Hope everyone had fun! -SLC
OFFLINE |