View Single Post
TOOLwrench's Avatar TOOLwrench
07-26-2009, 12:37 PM

This was my 7th TOOL show. I had rail and was directly in front of Justin. I was probably the 10th person to walk into the pit area around 7pm and stood waiting with sweaty palms til 9pm. Show was great. a couple times a guitar pic and drum stick wizzed right by me. when it was all over a guitar tech walked right up to me and my girl and handed her a guitar pic. NICE! The pit was great,not violent at all! That was a first for pit! I had rail on both lateralus shows i saw and i can say i like it best there,up close where i can see facial expressions. i dont care what anyone says i love that they keep stinkfist and 46n2 in the setlist. Maynards cop outfit was funny,writing tweakbird a ticket! Great night! walked in the door at 4:30 in the morning!
Old 07-26-2009, 12:37 PM   #33
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

This was my 7th TOOL show. I had rail and was directly in front of Justin. I was probably the 10th person to walk into the pit area around 7pm and stood waiting with sweaty palms til 9pm. Show was great. a couple times a guitar pic and drum stick wizzed right by me. when it was all over a guitar tech walked right up to me and my girl and handed her a guitar pic. NICE! The pit was great,not violent at all! That was a first for pit! I had rail on both lateralus shows i saw and i can say i like it best there,up close where i can see facial expressions. i dont care what anyone says i love that they keep stinkfist and 46n2 in the setlist. Maynards cop outfit was funny,writing tweakbird a ticket! Great night! walked in the door at 4:30 in the morning!
OFFLINE |