View Single Post
Eulogy33's Avatar Eulogy33
07-26-2009, 09:05 AM

WOW. seriously...this was BY FAR the best TOOL show i've ever gone to. I loved that the venue was small and gave a cozy feeling. I FINALLY got pit tickets to their show and that helped make this the best show for me. I was at the very front against the gate right infront of Justin, close enough to see into his eyes. The people around me were great and i only got shoved a few times. Maynard and the guys were incredible and really brought this show to life. I loved how Justin and Maynard danced a few times and just acted crazy. Maynard seemed more talkative last night compared to the previous Ft Worth and Dallas show. The sound/visuals/ambience was beyond amazing despite the fact that the setlist was pretty predictable. still had a wonderful time though. I didnt even smoke beforehand and the music STILL made me high.

oh...and if i wasn't 4'11 i would have caught that fuckin drumstick that danny threw right infront of me!!
Old 07-26-2009, 09:05 AM   #26
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

WOW. seriously...this was BY FAR the best TOOL show i've ever gone to. I loved that the venue was small and gave a cozy feeling. I FINALLY got pit tickets to their show and that helped make this the best show for me. I was at the very front against the gate right infront of Justin, close enough to see into his eyes. The people around me were great and i only got shoved a few times. Maynard and the guys were incredible and really brought this show to life. I loved how Justin and Maynard danced a few times and just acted crazy. Maynard seemed more talkative last night compared to the previous Ft Worth and Dallas show. The sound/visuals/ambience was beyond amazing despite the fact that the setlist was pretty predictable. still had a wonderful time though. I didnt even smoke beforehand and the music STILL made me high.

oh...and if i wasn't 4'11 i would have caught that fuckin drumstick that danny threw right infront of me!!