View Single Post
Ganjalf's Avatar Ganjalf
07-25-2009, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by accecareanima View Post
kanaduh the gibberish in Rosetta Stoned is a man tripping on a drug, and he his freaking out about being up ducted by Aliens. READ THE LYRICS, I though you were a tool fan?
Before I write my review ill respond to this, he means Maynard is not following the lyrics he's just spurting random shit into the mic instead of singing the lyrics he originally wrote for them.

Alright Review Time:

This is my 3rd tool show, and I think it was the best. First two times I heard rosetta stoned i thought it lacked hard, could barely hear maynard during important parts the music to me just didnt seem time. But tonight man it fucking DESTROYED. Everything little bit that I look forward to on the album just rang clear tonight I loved it.

This was probably the best tool show I've seen out of the 3. Seeing them in that venue was so awesome. Twittering was cool I did it super fast so I could enjoy. Most the time I just heard the synth from the beginning and instantly knew what they were going into. (Too many live bootlegs).

also fuck those drunk fuckers waving glow sticks around. Really gtfo.

Also thanks junior

Last edited by Ganjalf; 07-25-2009 at 09:40 PM..
Old 07-25-2009, 09:35 PM   #9
The Lube

Bincount™: 5355
Re: 07.25.09 - Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theatre (Grand Prairie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by accecareanima View Post
kanaduh the gibberish in Rosetta Stoned is a man tripping on a drug, and he his freaking out about being up ducted by Aliens. READ THE LYRICS, I though you were a tool fan?
Before I write my review ill respond to this, he means Maynard is not following the lyrics he's just spurting random shit into the mic instead of singing the lyrics he originally wrote for them.

Alright Review Time:

This is my 3rd tool show, and I think it was the best. First two times I heard rosetta stoned i thought it lacked hard, could barely hear maynard during important parts the music to me just didnt seem time. But tonight man it fucking DESTROYED. Everything little bit that I look forward to on the album just rang clear tonight I loved it.

This was probably the best tool show I've seen out of the 3. Seeing them in that venue was so awesome. Twittering was cool I did it super fast so I could enjoy. Most the time I just heard the synth from the beginning and instantly knew what they were going into. (Too many live bootlegs).

also fuck those drunk fuckers waving glow sticks around. Really gtfo.

Also thanks junior

Last edited by Ganjalf; 07-25-2009 at 09:40 PM..
OFFLINE |