View Single Post
Tix
09-06-2007, 12:50 AM

It was a short setlist, we didn't get wings or Aenema, it was too loud for my taste (I blame for this acoustic of the hall), maynard was too low... But, crowd was amazing, singing all the time with maynard, jumping on jambi solo and stinkfist.

Hehe, danny has huge mistake during intro of rosseta stoned when he started to play much earlier and then stop :), very funny. After the song justin did with him "give me five" in supportive way. Maynard wasn't talkactive at all, just "good evening, nice to meet you", and at the end something like "thanks for your support, see you soon". Highlight of the evening was rosseta stoned (belive it or not, that song sound fantastic) and flood.

After all, it was a good show... POZ.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:50 AM   #5
Tix
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/09/05 - Belgrade, Serbia - Pionir Hall

It was a short setlist, we didn't get wings or Aenema, it was too loud for my taste (I blame for this acoustic of the hall), maynard was too low... But, crowd was amazing, singing all the time with maynard, jumping on jambi solo and stinkfist.

Hehe, danny has huge mistake during intro of rosseta stoned when he started to play much earlier and then stop :), very funny. After the song justin did with him "give me five" in supportive way. Maynard wasn't talkactive at all, just "good evening, nice to meet you", and at the end something like "thanks for your support, see you soon". Highlight of the evening was rosseta stoned (belive it or not, that song sound fantastic) and flood.

After all, it was a good show... POZ.
OFFLINE |