View Single Post
parabol37
06-15-2007, 08:16 PM

This show was so awesome. I think it was better than when I saw them at Camden NJ last year. Wings/10,000 Days might have been the highlight for me. Maynard was unbelievable as usual. Well, all of them were, but I can never believe how well Maynard's voice holds up. Adam played one hell of a guitar break in Pushit, which I never expected to hear.

EDIT: Also wanted to add that I loved all the jamming stuff in between songs.

And the security was sort of annoying. They didn't even want people pulling out cell phones. They made some people leave for it. But it did not really affect the whole experience.

Last edited by parabol37; 06-15-2007 at 08:19 PM..
Old 06-15-2007, 08:16 PM   #36
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/07 - Richmond, VA - Richmond Coliseum

This show was so awesome. I think it was better than when I saw them at Camden NJ last year. Wings/10,000 Days might have been the highlight for me. Maynard was unbelievable as usual. Well, all of them were, but I can never believe how well Maynard's voice holds up. Adam played one hell of a guitar break in Pushit, which I never expected to hear.

EDIT: Also wanted to add that I loved all the jamming stuff in between songs.

And the security was sort of annoying. They didn't even want people pulling out cell phones. They made some people leave for it. But it did not really affect the whole experience.

Last edited by parabol37; 06-15-2007 at 08:19 PM..
OFFLINE |