View Single Post
bunglecat
06-08-2007, 02:47 PM

This was my third show and the best so far. Saw the 2002 Richmond, the latest DC show and last night was simply outstanding!!! I wish I could be in Baltimore tonight!! If anyone has any pics please PM or email me. [email protected]

Also if any audio I would be very appreciative of that too!!!

Club seating Section 16-A Row C last night and floor GA during the 2002 show and I highly recommend Club. Some dude right behind me caught one of the drum heads...I was so close, but would have been just as happy with a water cause cotton mouth was getting the best of me. :o)
Old 06-08-2007, 02:47 PM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/07 - Richmond, VA - Richmond Coliseum

This was my third show and the best so far. Saw the 2002 Richmond, the latest DC show and last night was simply outstanding!!! I wish I could be in Baltimore tonight!! If anyone has any pics please PM or email me. [email protected]

Also if any audio I would be very appreciative of that too!!!

Club seating Section 16-A Row C last night and floor GA during the 2002 show and I highly recommend Club. Some dude right behind me caught one of the drum heads...I was so close, but would have been just as happy with a water cause cotton mouth was getting the best of me. :o)
OFFLINE |