Rosetta Stoned
Push It
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious

Quote:
At the beginning, maynard said "Virginia hang like sleeve of wizard"
I heard that too, but that just may be the Borat in us talking.

Quote:
He said something along the lines of how even though they play these songs a million times, it takes a lot of effort and he has to go to dark places and relive dark moments from the past that aren't the best feelings to relive, but Richmond made that really easy for them to do, we've been a great crowd and he really appreciates it, thanked us and promised they'd DEFINITELY be back soon.
I agree with that.

3rd Tool show, VERY AWESOME.

I think Tool did a great job, I liked this show maybe a little better than their last visit in August of 2002. All the songs not from 10000 Days had variations in them which added tremendously.

Jambi was a great way to start the show, it was awesome and it rocked.
Rosetta Stoned really took off after a kinda weird beginning (but as previously mentioned, it is hard to recreate that)
Pushit was awesome, it started with the Ænima version but in the middle it switched to the Salival (live) version with an epic ending and that was awesome.
By the end, the lasers, the visuals on the screens and the band were all demanding attention of the eyes. There was so much to look at! It was awesome!
Old 06-08-2007, 07:03 AM   #14
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/07 - Richmond, VA - Richmond Coliseum

Jambi
Stinkfist
FortySix & 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Push It
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious

Quote:
At the beginning, maynard said "Virginia hang like sleeve of wizard"
I heard that too, but that just may be the Borat in us talking.

Quote:
He said something along the lines of how even though they play these songs a million times, it takes a lot of effort and he has to go to dark places and relive dark moments from the past that aren't the best feelings to relive, but Richmond made that really easy for them to do, we've been a great crowd and he really appreciates it, thanked us and promised they'd DEFINITELY be back soon.
I agree with that.

3rd Tool show, VERY AWESOME.

I think Tool did a great job, I liked this show maybe a little better than their last visit in August of 2002. All the songs not from 10000 Days had variations in them which added tremendously.

Jambi was a great way to start the show, it was awesome and it rocked.
Rosetta Stoned really took off after a kinda weird beginning (but as previously mentioned, it is hard to recreate that)
Pushit was awesome, it started with the Ænima version but in the middle it switched to the Salival (live) version with an epic ending and that was awesome.
By the end, the lasers, the visuals on the screens and the band were all demanding attention of the eyes. There was so much to look at! It was awesome!
OFFLINE |