View Single Post
intricatus
06-07-2007, 11:23 PM

Show was excellent...sounded awesome. The light show was extra impressive most likely because I was about 25 feet from the stage and dead center. Maynard was fairly quiet except for the very important "We'll be back soon." Danny spot-on as always.

Pushit was definetely incredible. I was hoping for that because I saw they've been doing it every once in a while for the past week or two. I'm exhausted like everyone else. I get to do it again tomorrow! Can't wait for tomorrow's set list. See you in Baltimore.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:23 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/07 - Richmond, VA - Richmond Coliseum

Show was excellent...sounded awesome. The light show was extra impressive most likely because I was about 25 feet from the stage and dead center. Maynard was fairly quiet except for the very important "We'll be back soon." Danny spot-on as always.

Pushit was definetely incredible. I was hoping for that because I saw they've been doing it every once in a while for the past week or two. I'm exhausted like everyone else. I get to do it again tomorrow! Can't wait for tomorrow's set list. See you in Baltimore.
OFFLINE |