View Single Post
Merkabalove's Avatar Merkabalove
03-23-2016, 05:50 PM

! "With that said, he’s no stranger to controversy, especially with his latest prediction that by the year 2016 all June Bugs in the U.S. would be conceived in JULY, thus making the common name for this genus in the scarab family a misnomer. " August 2012 Newsletter.

The first one mentioning Rance Q Spartley and we can all safely say that Rance Q is merely a reference towards the new album. Such an odd mentioning of the summer of 2016... I feel it warrants some reflection. You can quote me elusiveeuphoria! I'm following my intuition on this. Let us all have faith and realize that we will have new Tool this year. I love you all.
Old 03-23-2016, 05:50 PM   #4039
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Re: General Tool Discussion

! "With that said, he’s no stranger to controversy, especially with his latest prediction that by the year 2016 all June Bugs in the U.S. would be conceived in JULY, thus making the common name for this genus in the scarab family a misnomer. " August 2012 Newsletter.

The first one mentioning Rance Q Spartley and we can all safely say that Rance Q is merely a reference towards the new album. Such an odd mentioning of the summer of 2016... I feel it warrants some reflection. You can quote me elusiveeuphoria! I'm following my intuition on this. Let us all have faith and realize that we will have new Tool this year. I love you all.