View Single Post
semi-sentient's Avatar semi-sentient
11-15-2007, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khadgar346 View Post
ps. congrats to the fan who caught Danny's drum head in section 6, row 7-8? I was inches away from grabbing it but was too short. Next time I will think to jump from my chair ;)
That was Section 2, Row 8. I was one of the ones battling for it. ;) But yeah, congrats to that dude. There were like 3 of us that all caught it at the same time and the guy who ended up with it just had the best grasp.

As for the show, it was pretty amazing. I'd say 3rd best Tool show that I've been to, and definitely better than the San Antonio show in May -- as far as their performance goes. They definitely could have added another song by cutting down on some of the extended versions. I figure if they played the normal version of Schism and shorten the extended Lateralus (by a couple of minutes), then that leaves room for another track, such as Pushit or something.

PS: Thank you, Tool, for not playing The Pot.

Last edited by semi-sentient; 11-15-2007 at 08:55 AM.. Reason: Because.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:25 AM   #12
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 14 Austin, TX Frank Erwin Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khadgar346 View Post
ps. congrats to the fan who caught Danny's drum head in section 6, row 7-8? I was inches away from grabbing it but was too short. Next time I will think to jump from my chair ;)
That was Section 2, Row 8. I was one of the ones battling for it. ;) But yeah, congrats to that dude. There were like 3 of us that all caught it at the same time and the guy who ended up with it just had the best grasp.

As for the show, it was pretty amazing. I'd say 3rd best Tool show that I've been to, and definitely better than the San Antonio show in May -- as far as their performance goes. They definitely could have added another song by cutting down on some of the extended versions. I figure if they played the normal version of Schism and shorten the extended Lateralus (by a couple of minutes), then that leaves room for another track, such as Pushit or something.

PS: Thank you, Tool, for not playing The Pot.

Last edited by semi-sentient; 11-15-2007 at 08:55 AM.. Reason: Because.
OFFLINE |