View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 03:53 AM   #6706
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

Quote:
Originally Posted by canorus View Post
oh man. manchester? saw them there during 10,000 days and it was pretty mellow. after seeing them at tweeter (comcast now) few days before in the freezing cold and an insane show, they were pretty chill. maynard didn't dance at all or say anything. seeing as this is the only show in new england (hopefully not) I hope they make it nuts. this will sell out in 60 seconds. i remember for the pit u had to buy 1 at a time so i dunno if thats a smart move. i might just try and get 2 tickets and wherever they are i don't think I will care. the arena is small so it shouldn't matter. man i wish they would just do banknorth garden. comcast is terrible, the drive, parking, and prices for anything are insane. if they did play there i don't think i would go. i will pray to the good lord i get tickets. also, i hope maynard changes up his outfit, the coyboy look got old fast.
I'd come up with a good game plan on Friday to get tix because this place isn't big enough to meet demand in the area. I already have a couple of people who will be calling and a couple of others working the online sales. Hopefully they will add on another show. The scalpers will be circling like sharks for these tickets.
OFFLINE |