View Single Post
ETDomeHome
06-09-2017, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by millermt View Post
Great show in Chicago last night. MJK had a bit to say. Changed the lyrics of Aenema to "hopeless fucking hole we call USA". I can't make out what he changed "we both want to rape you" in Opiate to. A little help? They played The Pot again, which most definitely beats a phone-it-in Vicarious. This was my 21st show across 11 states, and even without new material the show was awesome. Allstate Arena was packed and all the damn posters sold out before I could buy one. They were pretty cool looking with the felt. To all of you with shows coming up: Enjoy!
Hey guys, how's it going? First time poster, long time listener. Was at the show in Chicago last night as well and couldn't agree more with this post...show was awesome! Couldn't make out the lyric change as well. Never even saw posters...still haven't seen what they look like. Anyone have a pic? Also, am looking to purchase one as well if anyone has one they're looking to sell. Thanks!
Old 06-09-2017, 07:58 AM   #5575
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by millermt View Post
Great show in Chicago last night. MJK had a bit to say. Changed the lyrics of Aenema to "hopeless fucking hole we call USA". I can't make out what he changed "we both want to rape you" in Opiate to. A little help? They played The Pot again, which most definitely beats a phone-it-in Vicarious. This was my 21st show across 11 states, and even without new material the show was awesome. Allstate Arena was packed and all the damn posters sold out before I could buy one. They were pretty cool looking with the felt. To all of you with shows coming up: Enjoy!
Hey guys, how's it going? First time poster, long time listener. Was at the show in Chicago last night as well and couldn't agree more with this post...show was awesome! Couldn't make out the lyric change as well. Never even saw posters...still haven't seen what they look like. Anyone have a pic? Also, am looking to purchase one as well if anyone has one they're looking to sell. Thanks!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote