View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 02:37 AM   #6
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 22
Re: 2006/08/05 - San Diego, CA - Street Scene '06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratos
I lost both of my shoes. (but found them at the end.) If Maynard hadn't said something when he did the situation would have gotten extremely ugly. I would be surprised if no one got seriously hurt as it is.
Ahahaha my friend lost both of his shoes too and had to take the trolley and walk back a couple miles to the car in his socks.

I was in the middle of the pack to begin, then when the music started I was rushed to the very front which was cool for about half a song. Then I started getting crushed and had to be pushed out over the rail. I got to see Justing standing over me for like 10 seconds really well which was the only highlight of the night for me.

That was one of the worst situations I've been in at a concert, I actually was in fear for my life and from what I was hearing I wasn't alone. God bless the black security guard with dreadlocks who helped me out, if it weren't for him I would have been seriously injured.

The show was great nonetheless, especially the extended middle on schism. That was a nice suprise.
OFFLINE |