View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 10:36 PM   #19
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/30 - Washington D.C. - Verizon Arena

The band owes me a new pair of jeans. The show was awesome. This was my first time seeing Tool live, and I was not let down at all. I have been dabbling with the drums for a few years now so Danny Carey hijaked the majority of my attention. He was really impressive....His album work is impressive, but to see him play live and masterfully execute all of that stuff was truly remarkable. Maynard was spot on.....Justin is sick....Adam was money....it was good.

Jambi was friggin sick. I hear a lot of folks praise Wings and Lateralus as the show stoppers, but you folks reading this that haven't been to your show yet, wait until you hear Jambi.

Our neighbors were ok too. Especially this one girl that was sitting right next to us (in section 111)....really cute, curly blonde hair, she was money. While we waited for Tool to take the stage we talked about the band and our favorite albums. She was by herself which I found totally odd. The only wierdo's in our section was one dude who was walking up and down the stairs trying to throw up the metal sign to everyone, but he was too drunk to remember to close his thumb. This one dude told him: "Yeah, I love you too bro." The drunkard didn't get it. And there was this one dude that kept screaming and Hardcore dancing through Wings and 10k days. I thought "wow.This conduct perfectly compliments this ode to Maynards dead mother."

I'm super tired and my ears are ringing, so I'll post more tomorro....I mean later today.
OFFLINE |