View Single Post
Iluvatar
05-02-2006, 01:05 PM

Third Eye. It is, and probably always will be, my favorite Tool song. When Third Eye finally hit home or me, it was indescribable (is that how you spell that...? )

I have never seen it live, and I saw Tool 4 times on the Lateralus tour, each time hoping against hope that they would play Third Eye.

I have long clung to the belief that seeing Third Eye live would write one of the final chapters in my concert experiences.

However, Rosetta Stoned is cool, does anyone else here that "Third Eye Riff" that starts about 3 minutes into it... it's almost the same, except that it loses a note with every repeat through the measure.

The short version of this is - Third Eye over RS, for me, Third Eye over anything, if anyone wants to share their experience seeing Third Eye live, please PM me. perhaps I can experience it Vicarously, because I doubt I'll ever be fortunate enough to witness it in life.

Ainulindale,
Iluvatar
Old 05-02-2006, 01:05 PM   #21
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Better song - Third Eye of Rosetta Stoned?

Third Eye. It is, and probably always will be, my favorite Tool song. When Third Eye finally hit home or me, it was indescribable (is that how you spell that...? )

I have never seen it live, and I saw Tool 4 times on the Lateralus tour, each time hoping against hope that they would play Third Eye.

I have long clung to the belief that seeing Third Eye live would write one of the final chapters in my concert experiences.

However, Rosetta Stoned is cool, does anyone else here that "Third Eye Riff" that starts about 3 minutes into it... it's almost the same, except that it loses a note with every repeat through the measure.

The short version of this is - Third Eye over RS, for me, Third Eye over anything, if anyone wants to share their experience seeing Third Eye live, please PM me. perhaps I can experience it Vicarously, because I doubt I'll ever be fortunate enough to witness it in life.

Ainulindale,
Iluvatar
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote