View Single Post
anopheles
05-02-2006, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derge
Still doesn't explain the Sudafed. I never took acid, but psylocibin, drank lots of water. And had a strange urge to 'wander'. Even drove around the block. But what was with that urge. I have seen it in others.
I've had that urge. It had something to do with wanting to see everything, take it in, and eventually be a part of it. At least it was for me. Look around, how well do you really know your block and, are you a part of it? These are questions psylocibin forces you to ask. At least they did for me. As for Sudafed, well, I'm not sure but its links to drug manufacturing are known.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:59 AM   #26
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: A Quote From Maynard Which I Think Fits This Song...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derge
Still doesn't explain the Sudafed. I never took acid, but psylocibin, drank lots of water. And had a strange urge to 'wander'. Even drove around the block. But what was with that urge. I have seen it in others.
I've had that urge. It had something to do with wanting to see everything, take it in, and eventually be a part of it. At least it was for me. Look around, how well do you really know your block and, are you a part of it? These are questions psylocibin forces you to ask. At least they did for me. As for Sudafed, well, I'm not sure but its links to drug manufacturing are known.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote