View Single Post
ozmopolitan
04-30-2006, 08:25 PM

There's no doubt that the two songs are connected since they segue right into one another- a few people have said as much already. The immediate first impression that I got from listening to them was that the mystery patient in Lost Keys was the voice in Rosetta Stoned.

A few other people have tried to assert that the song(s) are related to a psychotropic drug induced experience or some sort of alien encounter (or, both). But on my first listen, and without the lyrics, I couldn't really speak to that aspect of it at all.

In any case, the experience from Rosetta Stoned clearly isn't an entirely warm or pleasurable experience and it seems somewhat possible that Lost Keys happens after Rosetta stoned on the timeline. Just a thought- what do you all think?
Old 04-30-2006, 08:25 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Rosetta Stoned -> Lost Keys

There's no doubt that the two songs are connected since they segue right into one another- a few people have said as much already. The immediate first impression that I got from listening to them was that the mystery patient in Lost Keys was the voice in Rosetta Stoned.

A few other people have tried to assert that the song(s) are related to a psychotropic drug induced experience or some sort of alien encounter (or, both). But on my first listen, and without the lyrics, I couldn't really speak to that aspect of it at all.

In any case, the experience from Rosetta Stoned clearly isn't an entirely warm or pleasurable experience and it seems somewhat possible that Lost Keys happens after Rosetta stoned on the timeline. Just a thought- what do you all think?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote