View Single Post
skyvalley
04-29-2006, 07:06 AM

hi, i think the vocals show that the song is about mushrooms or acid and aliens, at the beginning he is freaking out, weirdest vocals ive heard maynard ever do. then the aliens tell him something to help the world, well those that want help. and then he doesnt know if he is high or real, and as he comes down he is trying to remember the words. he even says some about not knowing what it means but remember it. then he forgets, and the goddamn, shit the bed, i see as like alien abduction or sleep, where he wont remember. it is not literally, goddamn i shat in the bed. it is oh no, not the bed again.
Old 04-29-2006, 07:06 AM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: A Quote From Maynard Which I Think Fits This Song...

hi, i think the vocals show that the song is about mushrooms or acid and aliens, at the beginning he is freaking out, weirdest vocals ive heard maynard ever do. then the aliens tell him something to help the world, well those that want help. and then he doesnt know if he is high or real, and as he comes down he is trying to remember the words. he even says some about not knowing what it means but remember it. then he forgets, and the goddamn, shit the bed, i see as like alien abduction or sleep, where he wont remember. it is not literally, goddamn i shat in the bed. it is oh no, not the bed again.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote