View Single Post
godhenry
04-29-2006, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Keys
yeah nevermind the ET part or area 51, almond eyes or the stealth banana.

this is definitely about being high.

give me a fuckin break.

might as well say right in two is about how we love one another.
i'm convinced that people cannot read around here. the sarcasm in RS is not that subtle. I mean "Don't know. Won't know. Don't know. Won't know. God damn! Shit the bed!" obviously reads "fuck off and stop bothering me your 'everything is a message of enlightment and spiritual revelation' crap! leave me the fuck alone!" No, people don't read that.

On that note, a friend of mine just heard the album for the first time, and she gave some insight as to what "shit the bed" might mean. It's typical for a victim of sexual abuse, like MJK, to lose control of their bowl and shit their bed. It's usually a result/sign of fear and rejection of the idea and thought of being invaded/intruded... it's almost a self-defense mechanism.
Old 04-29-2006, 01:09 AM   #11
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38
Re: A Quote From Maynard Which I Think Fits This Song...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Keys
yeah nevermind the ET part or area 51, almond eyes or the stealth banana.

this is definitely about being high.

give me a fuckin break.

might as well say right in two is about how we love one another.
i'm convinced that people cannot read around here. the sarcasm in RS is not that subtle. I mean "Don't know. Won't know. Don't know. Won't know. God damn! Shit the bed!" obviously reads "fuck off and stop bothering me your 'everything is a message of enlightment and spiritual revelation' crap! leave me the fuck alone!" No, people don't read that.

On that note, a friend of mine just heard the album for the first time, and she gave some insight as to what "shit the bed" might mean. It's typical for a victim of sexual abuse, like MJK, to lose control of their bowl and shit their bed. It's usually a result/sign of fear and rejection of the idea and thought of being invaded/intruded... it's almost a self-defense mechanism.