View Single Post
talibad's Avatar talibad
04-28-2006, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousersix
very interesting. MJK is very vague about the spiritual enlightenment... perhaps that is because (inherently) the experiences are unique for everyone. I had actually sort of gotten the impression that he may be frowning on drugs from this album.

So this quote is a new development. I'm just very frustrated that I can't grasp what he is talking about when he says spiritual enlightenment. Although I think that the music itself has taken me closer to that state than anything ever has.

trust me after a healthy dose of psilocybin you may change your mind about the music takeing you far. i understand what you mean but unless youve been "there" youd have no idea. the music can take you far but the mushrooms take you beyond. and as mjk says the key is doing it once and then spending the next 10 years getting back there without it. im 2 years into it and its a long bumpy and lonely road but only lonely since 90% of people cant relate to what you may be going through post experience.
Old 04-28-2006, 06:04 PM   #8
Banned.

Location: 41 degrees 23'57"42" N by 75 degrees 42'38.51" W elevation 822
Bincount™: 93
Re: A Quote From Maynard Which I Think Fits This Song...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousersix
very interesting. MJK is very vague about the spiritual enlightenment... perhaps that is because (inherently) the experiences are unique for everyone. I had actually sort of gotten the impression that he may be frowning on drugs from this album.

So this quote is a new development. I'm just very frustrated that I can't grasp what he is talking about when he says spiritual enlightenment. Although I think that the music itself has taken me closer to that state than anything ever has.

trust me after a healthy dose of psilocybin you may change your mind about the music takeing you far. i understand what you mean but unless youve been "there" youd have no idea. the music can take you far but the mushrooms take you beyond. and as mjk says the key is doing it once and then spending the next 10 years getting back there without it. im 2 years into it and its a long bumpy and lonely road but only lonely since 90% of people cant relate to what you may be going through post experience.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote