View Single Post
Saturn69
04-27-2006, 09:12 PM

I think you're pretty much on track about the song. I'll add a few words. Like you said, he has the experiance, and doesn't know what to do with it. At first, he is totally taken back by it. Doesn't really know what to do with it. And as he tells his story, he begs for you to belive him. He is almost as confused about it as you, but the experiance leaves something behind, something solid and un moving. Something that cannot be lost again. And from this point, the experiance guides him from that day on, little by little, on how to aproach full understanding and comprehension of what is going on, day by day. Until one day, he will see the whole picture as it is. But the song in general communicates the experiance to the listener. and how he feels about it.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:12 PM   #6
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: A Quote From Maynard Which I Think Fits This Song...

I think you're pretty much on track about the song. I'll add a few words. Like you said, he has the experiance, and doesn't know what to do with it. At first, he is totally taken back by it. Doesn't really know what to do with it. And as he tells his story, he begs for you to belive him. He is almost as confused about it as you, but the experiance leaves something behind, something solid and un moving. Something that cannot be lost again. And from this point, the experiance guides him from that day on, little by little, on how to aproach full understanding and comprehension of what is going on, day by day. Until one day, he will see the whole picture as it is. But the song in general communicates the experiance to the listener. and how he feels about it.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote