Thread: Sunkist
View Single Post
unggodd's Avatar unggodd
04-27-2006, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBay
Sunkist? This may be a reference to a famous (and completely false) piece of LSD folklaw whereby a man on LSD permanently believes that he is a glass of orange juice and live the rest of his life terrified of being poured. Any thoughts?

Also in high doses Sudafed can have the effect of speed.
That may be, in fact, a myth. But, I have this friend who believes he's a peanut. Needless to say, he's been put into a mental instituion because of it.

On a normal basis, he's acts fine, but when anybody mentions anything to do with peanuts, he totally freaks out. It was quite hilarious until we all realized that he had gone insane.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:55 AM   #16
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Sunkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBay
Sunkist? This may be a reference to a famous (and completely false) piece of LSD folklaw whereby a man on LSD permanently believes that he is a glass of orange juice and live the rest of his life terrified of being poured. Any thoughts?

Also in high doses Sudafed can have the effect of speed.
That may be, in fact, a myth. But, I have this friend who believes he's a peanut. Needless to say, he's been put into a mental instituion because of it.

On a normal basis, he's acts fine, but when anybody mentions anything to do with peanuts, he totally freaks out. It was quite hilarious until we all realized that he had gone insane.