Thread: Sunkist
View Single Post
tool/rush/mars
04-27-2006, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicari0us
Does anyone care to explain to me why the band seems to be affixiated with lsd? Is their a significance?

Because LSD is fucking amazing in really small doses. Fuck all the hype about "Woah I took ten hits."

Everytime i've done it i've taken 1/2 a hit. I could talk to my parents, go to school, drive, do anything. At the same time I could go places with my mind I never imagined.

I play guitar, bass, keys, and sing. One time on LSD i managed to teach myself how to drum in one night. I could keep a solid 4/4 rock groove and do pretty solid fills by the end of the night. IT was nothing short of an amazing experience. (i'd never even sat behind a drumset before this one night)

I don't care how proud of your sobriety you are or how closed minded you are, you haven't even lived if you don't take 1/2 or even 1/4 hit of LSD before you die.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:44 AM   #15
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 11
Re: Sunkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicari0us
Does anyone care to explain to me why the band seems to be affixiated with lsd? Is their a significance?

Because LSD is fucking amazing in really small doses. Fuck all the hype about "Woah I took ten hits."

Everytime i've done it i've taken 1/2 a hit. I could talk to my parents, go to school, drive, do anything. At the same time I could go places with my mind I never imagined.

I play guitar, bass, keys, and sing. One time on LSD i managed to teach myself how to drum in one night. I could keep a solid 4/4 rock groove and do pretty solid fills by the end of the night. IT was nothing short of an amazing experience. (i'd never even sat behind a drumset before this one night)

I don't care how proud of your sobriety you are or how closed minded you are, you haven't even lived if you don't take 1/2 or even 1/4 hit of LSD before you die.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote