View Single Post
rocco's Avatar rocco
04-26-2006, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingflame
someone I once met and who was also taking LSD for a long time told me (he was very much into crowley or RAW- stuff..he gave me the Leary-Biography, 2 books by Castaneda, Leary`s Exo-psychology and other stuff to read) that he on a ketamine-trip had the feeling of the greys (the aliens) being around...strange...
well, I am not so much in all that conspiracy telling going around...its very funny and very serious and I believe that some people have the right personal shape to become attracted by such things in a strange way they cannot bring into one with their every-day life...and maybe some day some trip may knock you out if you`re not strong enough...blabla...peace!
p.s: so my point is the guy drifted away on LSD somehow or maybe something even stronger...
For anyone who's ever read the book on the drug era Storming Heaven, they talk about the common trope of hallucinating a little being, while on ketamine, who answers you when you talk to it. Whether the guy you met did or not, I can't say.
Old 04-26-2006, 09:32 PM   #23
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: The guy was UNKNOWINGLY given LSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingflame
someone I once met and who was also taking LSD for a long time told me (he was very much into crowley or RAW- stuff..he gave me the Leary-Biography, 2 books by Castaneda, Leary`s Exo-psychology and other stuff to read) that he on a ketamine-trip had the feeling of the greys (the aliens) being around...strange...
well, I am not so much in all that conspiracy telling going around...its very funny and very serious and I believe that some people have the right personal shape to become attracted by such things in a strange way they cannot bring into one with their every-day life...and maybe some day some trip may knock you out if you`re not strong enough...blabla...peace!
p.s: so my point is the guy drifted away on LSD somehow or maybe something even stronger...
For anyone who's ever read the book on the drug era Storming Heaven, they talk about the common trope of hallucinating a little being, while on ketamine, who answers you when you talk to it. Whether the guy you met did or not, I can't say.