Thread: Sunkist
View Single Post
bogsnarth's Avatar bogsnarth
04-25-2006, 11:19 PM

yeah, i heard the one about the orange juice guy being in the local nuthouse..

but i think in the song it's a reference to drinking sunkist orange soda or eating sunkist oranges.. trippers like to think that vitamin C is somehow beneficial to the trip, though i've never seen any evidence to suggest such..

but i did once drink so much o.j. while on acid that i threw up the entire contents of my stomach, including what appeared to be a layer of stomach lining, so i might be a little jaded towards o.j./vitamin c+lsd :P
Old 04-25-2006, 11:19 PM   #3
john dough

Bincount™: 13353
Re: Sunkist

yeah, i heard the one about the orange juice guy being in the local nuthouse..

but i think in the song it's a reference to drinking sunkist orange soda or eating sunkist oranges.. trippers like to think that vitamin C is somehow beneficial to the trip, though i've never seen any evidence to suggest such..

but i did once drink so much o.j. while on acid that i threw up the entire contents of my stomach, including what appeared to be a layer of stomach lining, so i might be a little jaded towards o.j./vitamin c+lsd :P