View Single Post
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-25-2006, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drone007
OK guys, here's my rundown. Obviously we all know there is LSD or DMT or some kind of psychoactive drug. We all know basically what the lyrics consist of, but I have only really seen some jumbled theories about this song.

First of all, it starts off with a doctor and nurse talking about a patient that came in mysteriously and is very detached from reality. Blah blah blah, we finally get to hear the patient's words/thoughts:

However, I think there the interesting idea about this song that I have not seen touched upon is the idea that the patient was given LSD without knowing. LSD has been used in military testing as a kind of truth syrum or in the hopes of being a "specific emotion" trigger in order to more readily prepare spies and operatives for the types of mental breakdowns they might encounter. My reasoning to assume the patient is a subject of this testing is as follows:

dmt was also tested on schizophrenics in the 50's. and it wasnt even secret i dont think.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:02 PM   #6
On Probation

Bincount™: 15
Re: The guy was UNKNOWINGLY given LSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by drone007
OK guys, here's my rundown. Obviously we all know there is LSD or DMT or some kind of psychoactive drug. We all know basically what the lyrics consist of, but I have only really seen some jumbled theories about this song.

First of all, it starts off with a doctor and nurse talking about a patient that came in mysteriously and is very detached from reality. Blah blah blah, we finally get to hear the patient's words/thoughts:

However, I think there the interesting idea about this song that I have not seen touched upon is the idea that the patient was given LSD without knowing. LSD has been used in military testing as a kind of truth syrum or in the hopes of being a "specific emotion" trigger in order to more readily prepare spies and operatives for the types of mental breakdowns they might encounter. My reasoning to assume the patient is a subject of this testing is as follows:

dmt was also tested on schizophrenics in the 50's. and it wasnt even secret i dont think.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote