View Single Post
praefector's Avatar praefector
04-25-2006, 04:35 PM

apparently no one here has ever done too much acid/dmt-amt

im not sure how you could determine he was given the drug unwillingly since the storytelling part of the song is a flashback.

were assuming from what lost keys gives us that a stupified man wanders into a hospital with no intention of speaking to anyone. this makes sense as hes just had a very intense trip and is now trying desperately to remember the information he was told.

i cant find anything in the song to make me believe he was unwillingly dosed other than the onset of hysteria and eventually catatonia (am i alive? am i dead?) -- but even so it is possible to trip out for days or weeks and have no recollection of ever ingesting anything.

the part that makes me feel his dosing was intentional is "finally its my lucky day" and "cuz this shit never happens to me". both of these lines, and to an extend the "sunkist and sudafed" line, make me believe that this guy had experimented with many different doses of hallucinagenic drugs prior to his epic-trip.
Old 04-25-2006, 04:35 PM   #5
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1020
Re: The guy was UNKNOWINGLY given LSD

apparently no one here has ever done too much acid/dmt-amt

im not sure how you could determine he was given the drug unwillingly since the storytelling part of the song is a flashback.

were assuming from what lost keys gives us that a stupified man wanders into a hospital with no intention of speaking to anyone. this makes sense as hes just had a very intense trip and is now trying desperately to remember the information he was told.

i cant find anything in the song to make me believe he was unwillingly dosed other than the onset of hysteria and eventually catatonia (am i alive? am i dead?) -- but even so it is possible to trip out for days or weeks and have no recollection of ever ingesting anything.

the part that makes me feel his dosing was intentional is "finally its my lucky day" and "cuz this shit never happens to me". both of these lines, and to an extend the "sunkist and sudafed" line, make me believe that this guy had experimented with many different doses of hallucinagenic drugs prior to his epic-trip.