View Single Post
drone007
04-25-2006, 04:22 PM

thanks for the reply. don't you think it's a little odd that someone who apparently trips often would think that an E.T. gave him orange slices? I've never done it, but if you are experienced enough, wouldn't you have that much of a grip on reality? It seems most likely to me that this guy doesn't know he's high. He thinks he's goin crazy.

I woulda thought there'd be more responses to this. maybe it's just not that interesting of an idea. :) Personally, I think it's amazing that they testing LSD on people without them knowing. That's fucked up to all hell... on mentally retarded people, too! I hope some people got their due karma for that shit.
Old 04-25-2006, 04:22 PM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: The guy was UNKNOWINGLY given LSD

thanks for the reply. don't you think it's a little odd that someone who apparently trips often would think that an E.T. gave him orange slices? I've never done it, but if you are experienced enough, wouldn't you have that much of a grip on reality? It seems most likely to me that this guy doesn't know he's high. He thinks he's goin crazy.

I woulda thought there'd be more responses to this. maybe it's just not that interesting of an idea. :) Personally, I think it's amazing that they testing LSD on people without them knowing. That's fucked up to all hell... on mentally retarded people, too! I hope some people got their due karma for that shit.