View Single Post
kidadavepushin
04-23-2006, 02:34 PM

"with somniferous almond eyes"

I've seen these guys.
My first experience with one of these beings occurred during a mushrooom trip in Eugene, Oregon. I could 'see' it clearly, though it was not on the 'physical plain'. It seemed to radiate a dark translucense, if that means anything. I did not feel compelled to engage it's energy, though it seemed to be inviting me toward it. . .

2 months later. Handful of cubensis. Over the course of the next hour, my freinds observe my energy body expand. They said I was radiating god-energy (hippies always exagerate when it comes to this new age shit). A little later, I disappeared. I woke up a few hours later under the same bridge that I had slept under a year earlier when I first arrived in town. Crying. Memories of deep darkness. A dimension beyond symbol. Pure, Primal Fear and Angst. No images, no light. Just hatred and a sense of eternal suffering. There were others their with 'him'. Begging me to help them.

Now I'm shaking and tired and I feel that my soul has been raped constantly for a millenium. Filthy. Home to shower and bed.

Now I feel like a new person. Not a hint of the experience left.

A knock on the door, and I'm wondering who the fuck it could be at this hour. I look at the clock and realize that only 3 hours have elapsed since the experience began. Seems like I should still be feeling the effects, I think as I open the door: "where did you go? You looked like you were having the best trip ever, but then you disappeared!"

Month later. Eugene, Or to Annapolis Md. Greyhound bus. 3 days in, and I'm only in Denver. The bus is'nt gonna be in till morning, and I havent slept since leaving Eugene. I lie down in the corner and find myself in a trance almost immediately. I'm just between that stage of consciousness where the images flow spontaneously frrom the subconscious for me to view and the one where I can create my own landscape. Suddenly I catch a glimpse of someting lurking off tho the right and above me. This is distinctly different from the images I have been viewing and manipulating. It is an energy body. That dark transluecense, those somniferous almond eyes. And this time I know why I feel repulsed by it. It was waitng for me to open up. So it could suck me in again.

Last edited by kidadavepushin; 04-23-2006 at 02:36 PM..
Old 04-23-2006, 02:34 PM   #11
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Astral Projections

"with somniferous almond eyes"

I've seen these guys.
My first experience with one of these beings occurred during a mushrooom trip in Eugene, Oregon. I could 'see' it clearly, though it was not on the 'physical plain'. It seemed to radiate a dark translucense, if that means anything. I did not feel compelled to engage it's energy, though it seemed to be inviting me toward it. . .

2 months later. Handful of cubensis. Over the course of the next hour, my freinds observe my energy body expand. They said I was radiating god-energy (hippies always exagerate when it comes to this new age shit). A little later, I disappeared. I woke up a few hours later under the same bridge that I had slept under a year earlier when I first arrived in town. Crying. Memories of deep darkness. A dimension beyond symbol. Pure, Primal Fear and Angst. No images, no light. Just hatred and a sense of eternal suffering. There were others their with 'him'. Begging me to help them.

Now I'm shaking and tired and I feel that my soul has been raped constantly for a millenium. Filthy. Home to shower and bed.

Now I feel like a new person. Not a hint of the experience left.

A knock on the door, and I'm wondering who the fuck it could be at this hour. I look at the clock and realize that only 3 hours have elapsed since the experience began. Seems like I should still be feeling the effects, I think as I open the door: "where did you go? You looked like you were having the best trip ever, but then you disappeared!"

Month later. Eugene, Or to Annapolis Md. Greyhound bus. 3 days in, and I'm only in Denver. The bus is'nt gonna be in till morning, and I havent slept since leaving Eugene. I lie down in the corner and find myself in a trance almost immediately. I'm just between that stage of consciousness where the images flow spontaneously frrom the subconscious for me to view and the one where I can create my own landscape. Suddenly I catch a glimpse of someting lurking off tho the right and above me. This is distinctly different from the images I have been viewing and manipulating. It is an energy body. That dark transluecense, those somniferous almond eyes. And this time I know why I feel repulsed by it. It was waitng for me to open up. So it could suck me in again.

Last edited by kidadavepushin; 04-23-2006 at 02:36 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote