View Single Post
bales
04-23-2006, 12:33 PM

i would say a resounding 'no' to this theory. you don't shit the bed after an OBE. 'chosen one'? nah, it doesn't fit. parabol IMHO is about an OBE, as the lyrics describe it very well 'some familiar and overhwelmingly warm, this one this form i hold now' and the music as well - ex. danny fading in and out with the symbols at different octaves to mimic the subtle vibrations you feel just prior to projecting. it all fits perfectally. i don't think this song fits the right MO.

whats my theory? i can't even begin to form one yet.. its too new. i need to let it sink in before i can start to see what they hell they are going for. but the music in this song is fucking badass.
Old 04-23-2006, 12:33 PM   #8
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Astral Projections

i would say a resounding 'no' to this theory. you don't shit the bed after an OBE. 'chosen one'? nah, it doesn't fit. parabol IMHO is about an OBE, as the lyrics describe it very well 'some familiar and overhwelmingly warm, this one this form i hold now' and the music as well - ex. danny fading in and out with the symbols at different octaves to mimic the subtle vibrations you feel just prior to projecting. it all fits perfectally. i don't think this song fits the right MO.

whats my theory? i can't even begin to form one yet.. its too new. i need to let it sink in before i can start to see what they hell they are going for. but the music in this song is fucking badass.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote