View Single Post
chaotic_confusion's Avatar chaotic_confusion
04-22-2006, 06:46 AM

i think i finally figured it out, Bill Hicks (yes, the one payed tribute to in the artwork for Ænima), well if any of you are bill hicks fans, like myself, then you'd remember that he stopped doing drugs sometime in '94, and he used to joke about it, saying his reason was that you can't get much higher than being taken aboard an alien spaceship, shown the secret to life, and whatnot. and the reason that the song is done in such a fucked up, yet humorous way, Bill Hicks was a comedian. this also explains why the song is so similar to third eye, be it that that was in tribute to Bill Hicks as well

what do you guys think?
Old 04-22-2006, 06:46 AM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
here's tom with the weather

i think i finally figured it out, Bill Hicks (yes, the one payed tribute to in the artwork for Ænima), well if any of you are bill hicks fans, like myself, then you'd remember that he stopped doing drugs sometime in '94, and he used to joke about it, saying his reason was that you can't get much higher than being taken aboard an alien spaceship, shown the secret to life, and whatnot. and the reason that the song is done in such a fucked up, yet humorous way, Bill Hicks was a comedian. this also explains why the song is so similar to third eye, be it that that was in tribute to Bill Hicks as well

what do you guys think?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote