Originally Posted by MentalSanityOff
Stripped down in my bed
Feet cold and eyes red
I'm out of my head
My life, am I dead?
Can't remember what they said
God damn! Shit the bed!

HA!
Haha, I'm no good at picking out lyrics but that "Goddamn, shit the bed" part I caught. Fantastic! I'm glad to see Tool being silly again, after all the seriousness in Lateralus.

Another part in the song that made me laugh: in the beginning Maynard singing quietly over a guitar part going, what I think to be, "Holy fucking shit, holy fucking shit, holy fucking shit."
"You see, for me [art]'s not one of life's ornaments, rococo relaxation to be greeted affably after a day of hard work; I'm inverted on this : for me it's my very breath, the one thing necessary, and all else is excretion and a latrine."

~Arno Schmidt
Old 04-18-2006, 08:11 PM   #14
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 95
Re: You are the chosen one, the one who will deliver the message

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentalSanityOff
Stripped down in my bed
Feet cold and eyes red
I'm out of my head
My life, am I dead?
Can't remember what they said
God damn! Shit the bed!

HA!
Haha, I'm no good at picking out lyrics but that "Goddamn, shit the bed" part I caught. Fantastic! I'm glad to see Tool being silly again, after all the seriousness in Lateralus.

Another part in the song that made me laugh: in the beginning Maynard singing quietly over a guitar part going, what I think to be, "Holy fucking shit, holy fucking shit, holy fucking shit."
"You see, for me [art]'s not one of life's ornaments, rococo relaxation to be greeted affably after a day of hard work; I'm inverted on this : for me it's my very breath, the one thing necessary, and all else is excretion and a latrine."

~Arno Schmidt
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote