Thread: Try this.
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2002, 05:30 PM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Sexual abuse

Personally I liked both your opinions on this song and see positivity coming out from both. One important factor in the interpretation of this song is the sexual imagery. When a person is raped he is FORCED to believe that love is given and supposed to be received a certain way (forceful and in form of rape). Every human being needs love and needs to give and receive it. Sexual abuse causes trauma and turbulence in that person's balance, he gets flashbacks, sexual imagery is stamped into his brain, cannot communicate. He falls victim to a hungry, dirty programmed negative ego that transforms his intuition into a menacing demon that wants to let out anger and sexual frustration. He has also closed himself from himself.

This song can be interpreted as a man's long repressed and imprisoned desires and intuition trying to communicate with the stubborn and closed persona to open up and allow it to enter and flow through the body. Create oneness between mind and body.

In another way I think this song can be interpreted as God's voice reaching up with compassion to show the way. God is persistent, in this way I feel the song to be optimistic.

Either way, this is the way of the Kundalini, it begins at the root chakra at the bottom of the spine near the anus and moves up. Anything blocking it will not allow it to move further. An overthinker will separate the body from the mind and whither the intuition to the point where will is required but is not applied in a balanced manner until a certain recognition and self-love occurs, brought on by communication involving the dissolution of the ego and its falsities which create the lock on the door in the first place, dissallowing the two lobes to interact freely. Hence the hexagonal (criss-crossing) shape of the movement of the kundalini energy acts to intersect and allow the communication to occur moving and allowing love to flow the body, giving birth to colours, and the true recognition of individuals.

Thanks and now back to masterbation.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote