Thread: my take on RS
View Single Post
Sarik's Avatar Sarik
07-24-2007, 07:30 AM

[QUOTE=ThreeDeviations;980323]Read my post, that's what it's about...

play on words.. hints of drug use... but it's about the experience of alien abduction.

PERIOD. /QUOTE

Man you got an issue with boosting your ego. I simply dont get it. You a buddy of Maynards or what? Unless you are i dont see why your explanation is better than anyone elses. Peace out and try to crucify that ego of yours from time to time so that others dont have to...
whenever I run into someone who expresses a feeling along the lines of "I don't read fantasy or go to any of those movies; none of it's real|", I feel a kind of sympathy. They simply can't lift the weight of fantasy. The muscles of imagination have grown too weak.
Stephen King
Old 07-24-2007, 07:30 AM   #8
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 807
Re: my take on RS

[QUOTE=ThreeDeviations;980323]Read my post, that's what it's about...

play on words.. hints of drug use... but it's about the experience of alien abduction.

PERIOD. /QUOTE

Man you got an issue with boosting your ego. I simply dont get it. You a buddy of Maynards or what? Unless you are i dont see why your explanation is better than anyone elses. Peace out and try to crucify that ego of yours from time to time so that others dont have to...
whenever I run into someone who expresses a feeling along the lines of "I don't read fantasy or go to any of those movies; none of it's real|", I feel a kind of sympathy. They simply can't lift the weight of fantasy. The muscles of imagination have grown too weak.
Stephen King
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote