View Single Post
FromNothingICome
07-22-2007, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by +++++Darth+++++ View Post
Adam Jones said in an interview that the song was about the irresponsible ways people use drugs to try to expand their minds.
Yeah. personally, I don't think there's a huge mystery to the song. I think that pretty much sums it.

(completely speculating) I don't think maynard is against the practice of using drugs to expand your consciousness. However, I don't think he approves of it being used recklessly, or as a vice. (For me) Third Eye was about what happens when this kind of thing is done properly, and this song is its opposite.
Old 07-22-2007, 02:29 AM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: here's tom with the weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by +++++Darth+++++ View Post
Adam Jones said in an interview that the song was about the irresponsible ways people use drugs to try to expand their minds.
Yeah. personally, I don't think there's a huge mystery to the song. I think that pretty much sums it.

(completely speculating) I don't think maynard is against the practice of using drugs to expand your consciousness. However, I don't think he approves of it being used recklessly, or as a vice. (For me) Third Eye was about what happens when this kind of thing is done properly, and this song is its opposite.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote