View Single Post
?Cogito Ergo Sum?'s Avatar ?Cogito Ergo Sum?
05-11-2006, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanook
great thread. In the end, Tool are just guys, right? They make fuckin' bad-ass music that makes you think, but to think of them as having all the answers or to even feel like you have to agree with all of their conclusions is silly. Enjoy the music, don't get too caught up with what the sound at (3:45) on a certain track literally means. For God's sake...
Again, Rock on Brothers. Sum it up for the rest of us quite well. Thanks, this is the first thread I started, so it makes me feel kinda funny, you calling it a great thread and all. thanks
"You look up when you feel the need for elevation. And I look down because I am elevated. Who among you can laugh and be elevated at the same time? Whoever climbs the highest mountains laughs at all tragic plays and tragic seriousness." Nietzsche
Old 05-11-2006, 11:44 AM   #8
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Don't Know, Won't Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanook
great thread. In the end, Tool are just guys, right? They make fuckin' bad-ass music that makes you think, but to think of them as having all the answers or to even feel like you have to agree with all of their conclusions is silly. Enjoy the music, don't get too caught up with what the sound at (3:45) on a certain track literally means. For God's sake...
Again, Rock on Brothers. Sum it up for the rest of us quite well. Thanks, this is the first thread I started, so it makes me feel kinda funny, you calling it a great thread and all. thanks
"You look up when you feel the need for elevation. And I look down because I am elevated. Who among you can laugh and be elevated at the same time? Whoever climbs the highest mountains laughs at all tragic plays and tragic seriousness." Nietzsche
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote