View Single Post
?Cogito Ergo Sum?'s Avatar ?Cogito Ergo Sum?
05-11-2006, 08:32 AM

I'm not trying to be as negative with the thought, and I'm not asking MJK for answers, and I do thouroghly enjoy his thoughts and the music they all make together. Just in my opinion (with Rosetta Stoned being the "key" to this album) I feel as though after hearing the transition from the beginning of the album, through RS, and right up intil the end of Right In Two, he's getting tired of giving ideas out, pointing to another path, and he sums it up with the end, "Don't Know, Won't Know."
And you have got to admit you hear the lighter side when listening to RS. It's fucking hilarious. I think we've all been in that situation, where the IDEA was there, but we couldn't articulate it. Oh, well, I fucked up another one ("I forgot my pen, shit my bed again, typical")
"You look up when you feel the need for elevation. And I look down because I am elevated. Who among you can laugh and be elevated at the same time? Whoever climbs the highest mountains laughs at all tragic plays and tragic seriousness." Nietzsche
Old 05-11-2006, 08:32 AM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Don't Know, Won't Know

I'm not trying to be as negative with the thought, and I'm not asking MJK for answers, and I do thouroghly enjoy his thoughts and the music they all make together. Just in my opinion (with Rosetta Stoned being the "key" to this album) I feel as though after hearing the transition from the beginning of the album, through RS, and right up intil the end of Right In Two, he's getting tired of giving ideas out, pointing to another path, and he sums it up with the end, "Don't Know, Won't Know."
And you have got to admit you hear the lighter side when listening to RS. It's fucking hilarious. I think we've all been in that situation, where the IDEA was there, but we couldn't articulate it. Oh, well, I fucked up another one ("I forgot my pen, shit my bed again, typical")
"You look up when you feel the need for elevation. And I look down because I am elevated. Who among you can laugh and be elevated at the same time? Whoever climbs the highest mountains laughs at all tragic plays and tragic seriousness." Nietzsche
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote