View Single Post
TheEulogyOfMe's Avatar TheEulogyOfMe
05-11-2006, 08:12 AM

The answer to what? I have all the right answers, people just tend to ask the wrong questions.

Maybe they're tired of it. They're tired of beating into the ground "Think For yourself, question Authority. Be mad and reach out when something ridiculous happens within our government" when NO ONE DOES! Like MJK says in an interview people are like "I'm so mad, I'm gonna write an e-mail!" And e-mail doesn't impact a corp. like a picket line in front of their building. We're all outraged sitting home watching the news at Oil prices and our Presidents newest fiasco. But that's where we stay. Watching the news. It makes our blood boil for a few seconds, then a commercial comes on with a Talking gecko and we forget all about it. Or we write about it, on here. Ooo! I'm not saying I'm above anyone, I do the same thing. Because I'm alone in my rage. Everyone I live with are to complacent to put up a big stink about anything, because they think nothing will change. If I could just meet with 100 plus people to do SOMETHING I would. But instead I'm alone with people who are all "Well, it's out of my control." And in a round about way, Tool probably feels that same way. "They like our music, but they're not doing anything about it. Maybe it's useless."

I don't know. I really don't. Nor does anyone.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:12 AM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 7
Re: Don't Know, Won't Know

The answer to what? I have all the right answers, people just tend to ask the wrong questions.

Maybe they're tired of it. They're tired of beating into the ground "Think For yourself, question Authority. Be mad and reach out when something ridiculous happens within our government" when NO ONE DOES! Like MJK says in an interview people are like "I'm so mad, I'm gonna write an e-mail!" And e-mail doesn't impact a corp. like a picket line in front of their building. We're all outraged sitting home watching the news at Oil prices and our Presidents newest fiasco. But that's where we stay. Watching the news. It makes our blood boil for a few seconds, then a commercial comes on with a Talking gecko and we forget all about it. Or we write about it, on here. Ooo! I'm not saying I'm above anyone, I do the same thing. Because I'm alone in my rage. Everyone I live with are to complacent to put up a big stink about anything, because they think nothing will change. If I could just meet with 100 plus people to do SOMETHING I would. But instead I'm alone with people who are all "Well, it's out of my control." And in a round about way, Tool probably feels that same way. "They like our music, but they're not doing anything about it. Maybe it's useless."

I don't know. I really don't. Nor does anyone.