View Single Post
moneyisevil's Avatar moneyisevil
05-10-2006, 04:24 PM

after rereading the March newsletter i have come to the conclusion that what Mr. Alex Grey is talking about is truth...

take a look at this line for example at the end of the March Newsletter:

"And now, Dave, too, was dialing in wave-lengths. But I had to wonder whether or not if he ever managed to separate the true vibrations from the discords if someone would have to change him like a baby."

maybe im reading too deep into it, but immediatley i thought of how babies shit themselves, and that blair is hinting at how dave shit himself. seems like something blair would do.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:24 PM   #20
Banned.

Bincount™: 2701
Re: Alex Grey on Rosetta Stoned

after rereading the March newsletter i have come to the conclusion that what Mr. Alex Grey is talking about is truth...

take a look at this line for example at the end of the March Newsletter:

"And now, Dave, too, was dialing in wave-lengths. But I had to wonder whether or not if he ever managed to separate the true vibrations from the discords if someone would have to change him like a baby."

maybe im reading too deep into it, but immediatley i thought of how babies shit themselves, and that blair is hinting at how dave shit himself. seems like something blair would do.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote